Last updated: Jan 13, 2024
Information Collection and Use
- Personal Data: We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, and contact details when you sign up for our newsletter, submit inquiries, or participate in any interactive features of our site.
- Usage Data: Information on how the website is accessed and used may also be collected. This may include information like your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
- AudioMusica uses the collected data for various purposes, including to provide and maintain our service, notify you about changes to our service, allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so, provide customer support, gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service, and monitor the usage of our service.
Disclosure of Data
- Legal Requirements: AudioMusica may disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Data Security: We are committed to protecting your data but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.